I created this blog so that our story with Shoshana and her Leukemia diagnosis could be told uninterrupted by other life events that will inevitably occur, and be discussed on my main blog (or my more techy blog), and also as a space to allow other authors, such as my wife Elizabeth, to write posts from time to time.
Here are the previous blog entries that I have posted on my other blog:
- [8/16/2012] Shoshana: Leukemia Thus Far, and Ahead
- [8/22/2012] Shoshana: Outpatient
- [9/1/2012] Shoshana: Induction Chemotherapy
- [9/10/2012] Still Waters
- [9/22/2012] Shoshana: Respiratory Failure
- [10/11/2012] Shoshana: Intensive Care